ExperienceAnnapolis.ca | Booking Information
- Individual guides set their own booking parameters regarding lead time, weather restrictions and minimum participants required to arrange an experience. You can see this information on their profile pages.
- If the weather is unfavourable, or a particular experience happens to fall short of required numbers, you will be contacted in good time to make alternate arrangements. Please make sure to enter your travel contact information so we can reach you. If an experience is cancelled by the Guide, all guests will be refunded in full.
- In some cases last minute bookings can be made via email inquiry to email@example.com
- Some of our experiences are offered on an “On Request” basis. Upon receiving your inquiry, we will check the guide’s availability (and in some cases the weather forecast), after which you will receive a confirmation email with a link to our site where you can complete the booking.
- Cancellations requested more than 21 days before the start date will be assessed a 5% (+HST) cancellation fee.
- Cancellations requested between 2 and 21 days will be assessed a 25% (+HST) cancellation fee.
- However, if your reason for cancellation meets our Extenuating Circumstances policy, you will be refunded in full.
- If an experience is cancelled by the Guide, guests will be refunded in full.